Gas Safety Certificate
A Gas Safety Certificate is a report that outlines the appliances tested in an annual gas safety check. Valid for a period of 12 months, Gas Safety Certificates are a legal requirement in the UK for domestic landlords before they can rent out their property.
Our team of local Wetherby engineers are Gas Safe registered and Worcester Bosch accredited.
As a domestic landlord or letting agent what will I get with a Gas Safety Certificate?
Prior to issuing a Gas Safety Certificate, our local Safegas Wetherby engineers will:
• Ensure your gas appliances are checked for gas tightness
• If test points are available, test standing and working pressure
• Check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturer’s data plate
• Thoroughly test flue flow to check products of combustion are removed
• Examine all flame failure devices at your property for satisfactory operation
• Undertake checks where appropriate for physical stability, presence and effective of stability brackets
• Carry out investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation, which will then be recorded and reported back to you